Sunday 18 September 2011

Why I'm Doing This Blog...

Hi Readers,

I have just come through my first trimester of pregnancy, and so far it has been a fairly rough ride for me.
I sense my friends and family are starting to tire of my laziness, negativity and general moodiness, so I thought I would burden you lot with it.

Only kidding about burdening you guys... A work colleague suggested that I write an honest account of what pregnancy has been like for me, because the worst part about it so far, has been that I was SO UNPREPARED for the side effects!



Hell we all know you can vomit, bloat and your body goes through a lot of changes, but what I could have done with was a more detailed and blunt account of the stages, and it might have hit me that bit less hard.

So that's what I'm doing. I'm going to give my very blunt, and very honest account of what the journey has been like for me, in the hopes that some of you out there who are thinking about doing it, or are just starting this process, can prepare yourselves as much as possible!

Now I know that everyone's experience is different, but there is a good chance that you might experience at least one of my symptoms, as there are just so many! But even if you are one of the lucky ones, this account can make you appreciate how lucky you are, so it still serves a purpose!

Happy reading, and I would love it if you could leave your feedback, no matter how positive or negative, and even your own accounts of pregnancy would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

P.P (pregnant pessimist)

p.s- If you are one of those highly bubbly people that think the world is full of joy, sunshine and bunny rabbits, and the slightest negative comment depresses you, DONT READ THIS, pessimism (or realism as I like to call it) isn't for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment